We all know that the enemy is the accuser of the brothers. But what does he accuse? What are his weapons and tactics? How can we use the Word of God to keep from being a part of the accuser's plans?
There are 5 different accusations the enemy uses in order to keep the believer defeated and the body of Christ divided.
1. He accuses us to God. He will go before God and accuse us before God as not loving Him.
2. He accuses God before us. He will to come to us with the accusation that God does not care for us and does not really love us.
3. He accuses us to others. He will go to others and speak lies in their ears which are accusations about us.
4. He accuses others to us. He will tell us bad things, lies and accusations against others so that we would judge them and criticize them.
5. He accuses us to us. He will tell us that we are no good, dumb, not forgiven, and that we will never amount to anything. When we believe the accusations against ourselves we walk in rejection and as a victim and limit the work of God in our lives
The only to fight these is to read and know the Word of God. We need to know what the Word says about how God speaks over us and how much He loves us.
We need to know the Word of God about how we are not to give or receive gossip, false accusations, or slandering, bur we are to exalt and build up one another in love.
We need to know what the Word of God says about us in Christ. We are sons and heirs of the kingdom of God.
I know that it is easier to believe a lie than t believe the truth. It is a part of the fallen nature that we battle. That is why we need to fill our mind and heart with the truth of God's Word and not with the lies of man or the enemy.
Revelation 12:10 ESV And I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ have come, for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them day and night before our God.
Charles Morris. Founder and Senior Pastor of RSI Ministry, RSI School of Ministry, and RSI Publishing L.L.C..