Our Beliefs and Values:
These doctrinal statements are lengthy and are so for reason and purpose.
In these last days , there seems to be a world-wide movement, epidemic in nature, calling for the compromising of the Word of God within the Body of Christ. It is "seeker-friendly" in nature, seeking to give the world what the world wants, at the expense of Truth.
RSIM believes that an individual, a Church, and a Ministry needs to be perfectly clear without any room for misunderstanding concerning doctrine which is embraced and taught. This is not a complete listing of the doctrinal statements of RSIM and will be modified accordingly.
Statement of Faith:
1. Why Do We Need Doctrine:
2. Our Statement of Character:
3. Our Statement Concerning Faith:
4. Our Statement Concerning Unity:
5. The Godhead: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit:
6. Concerning the Lord Jesus Christ:
7. Concerning the Person of the Holy Spirit:
8. Concerning the Holy Scriptures:
9. Concerning the Fall of Man and Redemption:
10. Concerning Justification by Faith:
11. Concerning Water Baptism:
12. Concerning Baptism with the Holy Spirit:
13. Concerning Sanctification:
Raising the Standard International Ministry. 1912 Sundown Drive, Navarre, Florida 32566