2. It is a Biblical error to assume that a true test of spirituality is whether or not something is comfortable:
3. If the customer is always right than you've got to give the customer what the customer wants on the terms that the customer would accept.
4. There is something terribly wrong in letting people dictate the terms of their salvation:
5. What began as a mighty spiritual movement in Jerusalem (Acts 2) has become, a philosophy in Greece, an institution in Rome, a culture in Europe, and an enterprise in America:
6. God does not nor will not yield to the mega church or the market capitalistic mentality.
7. God is not ignorant of how to grow a church. (John the Baptist in his unorthodox dress, diet, location, and message grew a church in the desert.)
8. Each new move of God will be persecuted by the former move of God.
9. We must be willing to be dispensable. If we are not willing to live with a dispensable mentality we will find ourselves competing against and persecuting the next move of God:
10. When God says, "Thank you, you did a great job, but now your job is over," we must have as much fun closing the ministry down as we did building it.