Many may call these "basic doctrines of the faith," but we at RSIM see them as foundational and are mountains worth dying on. There are many doctrines that one can reject and it not have a life or death consequence to it. However, rejecting any of these 7 doctrines affects our stand about the truth of God's Word as to who He is and what He has done for us, which in turn affects God's plan to redeem mankind from their sin nature.
Therefore, unless these basic doctrines are agreed upon there can be no fellowship, for there is no basis for unity in the Spirit.
1. The doctrine of the Trinity, (God the Father, the God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit)
2. The Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ,
3. The virgin birth of our Lord Jesus Christ,
4. The sacrificial work of our Lord Jesus Christ on the cross to redeem mankind,
5. The Bible being the Word of God without compromise
6. Mankind as a whole is lost and cannot save himself and Jesus is the ONLY way of salvation
7. Salvation is a gift given out of God's love and a gift received by grace through faith without works of man
If you can say "Yea and Amen" to these basic doctrines then we lovingly seek to walk in fellowship, in prayer, in praise, and in the Word of God with you. We also would like to assist you in anyway we can in advancing the kingdom truths of God's Word in your life in these trying times which we live.
Charles Morris. Founder and Senior Pastor of RSIM USA.